Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Rash Decision

OK, this is going to be short and I'm going to be laying low for a few days.

The antibiotic the doc put me on last week was a sulfa drug, and I did fine until this morning after my next-to-last dose. A curious thing happened next: I developed a weird rash that kept expanding.

Then I wasn't fine, got dizzy and had breathing problems -- so a quick emergency trip and a shot in the butt later, I'm home with prednizone and some other antihistamine thing and all of the looopy side effectses. Oh, and apparently I can't take Benadryl anymore either because that made it worse. Learned something new.

I'm tired, don't care if this is all spelled right or not, and I'm going to go nurse the rash that is covering the entirety of my body. Under the hair on my head, in my eyelids and throat, all the way down to my toes.

Talk more this weekend when I get out of this stuff, in the meantime I'd appreciate your prayers because I am going to have to wade through the fatigue to keep kid wrangling while Z works. gnight.

No comments: